Below you will find a collection of the best books about sports betting and the gambling industry. For a review of the book, click on the book’s title below.
- Good Teams Win, Great Teams Cover: An Underdog’s Tale of Life, Gambling and Sharp Sports Betting
- Roll the Bones: The History of Gambling, Casino Edition
- Sharp Sports Betting
- Smart Money: How the World’s Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies Out of Millions
- The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail – But Some Don’t
- Weighing the Odds in Sports Betting
Stay tuned to Gridiron Gamble for additions to this list.